Acrylic Interior Signs-Any Shape or Message
Multicolor Acrylic Signs
Single or Multiple Layers that Combine to Make Creating Office Signs Simple & Quick
iSIGNS Inc. is your source for Interior Acrylic Signs - Any Size, Any Color, Any Message
These acrylic signs are a great choice for designing a new office-wide system of signs or creating a design to complement an existing sign group. We manufacture signs for office interiors in an array of user-defined color combinations and add ADA compliant Grade 2 Braille and tactile graphics as needed.
The Multicolor Acrylic Series of interior signs begins with lightweight, durable acrylic sheets in a wide choice of colors. Sheets come solid or dual-colored for laser engraved signs and offer high contrast colors for ADA applications. The acrylic sheets are laser-cut into sign panels of any desirable size and shape. Suggested mounting is with silicone adhesive (not supplied) or alternative mounting with pre-drilled holes and supplied stand-offs.
Multicolor Acrylic signs can be created to include special features such as pockets for changeable messages; dry erase boards; or display holders for papers, charts, mail and more.
Multicolor Acrylic Signs are ideal for office or room identifiers and room numbers, directory signs, door signs, office signs, interior wayfinding and navigation, restroom signs, regulatory signage, nameplates, cubicle signs, lobby signs, conference room signs, reception signs, evacuation maps, safety signs, elevator and stairway signs, exam room identifiers, information signs, department signs, faculty signs, display signs, teller signs, and more. The Multicolor Acrylic series also lends itself well to creating ADA Compliant and Braille Signs.
Features & Benefits
- The timeless modular design of the system allows for future growth and quick, easy changes or updates throughout an office or building.
- Signs are commonly mounted directly to the wall surface using silicone adhesive (not supplied), appropriate fasteners (not supplied) or mounted with standoffs to float on any wall surface. Our sleeved projection mount can anchor signs to the wall or ceiling surface and suspended ceiling mount signs are also available.
- Any color or a combination of colors— solid, dual-color and can be used in combination with non-glare clear, frosted, transparent colored acrylics; and acrylic panels with simulated metal, marble or wood finishes
- Display any message, reproduce logo's, graphics, popular symbols, etc.
- Can be designed to carry ADA compliant messages
- Available as Do-It-Yourself Signs with user-changeable laser-printed graphics
Clear Non-Glare Acrylic Signs & Frosted Acrylic Signs
The Contemporary and Elegant Look of Glass without the Expense
Your source for clear and frosted acrylic signs with stand-offs
These signs offer the elegant look of glass in a durable, light weight and economical alternative. Add ADA compliant Grade 2 Braille and tactile graphics as needed. For maximum flexibility, custom signs can be created with user-changeable laser-printed graphics.
The Clear Acrylic Series of interior signs begins with lightweight, crystal clear acrylic sheets that are transparent and more durable than glass. The sign panels can be straight cut or beveled; and offer standard finished edges or custom polished edges. Panels are pre-drilled with mounting holes and fitted for supplied standoffs or can be left un-drilled for displaying with edge-grip standoffs.
Panels of various thicknesses can be layered for creating very unique signs. ADA Tactile and Grade 2 Braille graphics are available and are applied to the front/first surface of the sign.
Clear Acrylic Signs are ideal for office or room identifiers, door signs, interior wayfinding, cubicle nameplates, lobby signs, reception signs, donor boards, office and building directories.
The series also lends itself to creating modular signs with pockets for changeable messages; and specialty signs that also function as dry erase whiteboards, bulletin boards, magnetic boards or as display holders for papers, charts, mail and more.
Features & Benefits
- Clear Acrylic offers a similar look to using glass but is lightweight, shatter resistant and less expensive.
- Available in non-glare clear acrylic, clear frosted acrylic, or select transparent colored acrylics. Create custom signs by combining layers of these and solid colored acrylic panels and accents.
- Signs are commonly mounted with standoffs to float on any wall surface. Our sleeved projection mount can anchor signs to the wall or ceiling surface and suspended ceiling mount signs are also available.
- Display any message including ADA compliant messages, reproduce logo’s, graphics, popular symbols, etc.
- Available as Do-It-Yourself Signs with changeable laser-printed graphics or messages — easy to personalize and customize. As easy as print, assemble and install.
Photoluminescent Acrylic Signs
Powerless, Light Absorbing Signs offer Glowing Messages in Power Outages
Signs absorb surrounding light and glow green when the lights are turned off.
Your source for zero energy Exit, Directional and Safety Signs that Glow after Exposure to Light
These signs have no battery, no power source, no electrical wiring or on-off switch. They are self-illuminating after exposure to light and require no maintenance.
The Photoluminescent Acrylic Series uses lightweight, Permalight® Photoluminescent rigid PVC sheets in combination with other acrylic substrates. Sign panels are laser-cut to any desirable size and shape. The sign panels can be straight cut or beveled. Suggested mounting is with silicone adhesive (not supplied).
These Photoluminescent Signs are the ideal choice for zero energy exit, fire exit, emergency, stairwell, egress wayfinding and safety signage. Usually installed in hallways and stairwells, these signs are beneficial in the event of an emergency or power outage to help guide and evacuate people in low light or dark conditions. Signs also have applications to warn of workplace safety dangers during power outages such as high voltage, hazardous materials, low clearance, etc.
Features & Benefits
- The Photoluminescent Permalight® substrate features a pale-yellow matte surface in daylight conditions and glows bright green when lights are turned off
- The substrate continually absorbs surrounding light energy and is non-radioactive
- Signs are always ready with uniform illumination; zero maintenance with no bulbs or batteries to replace
- Signs are commonly mounted directly to the wall surface using silicone adhesive (not supplied) or appropriate fasteners (not supplied). Our sleeved projection mount can anchor signs to the wall or ceiling surface and suspended ceiling mount signs are also available
- Display any exit, egress path, safety or warning message; reproduce popular symbols
- Can be designed to include Grade 2 Braille and tactile graphics for ADA compliant messages